Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to be able to provide you with counselling to assist you in your time of need. The following outlines the terms and conditions of the counselling:
- The number of sessions we are able to fund will be agreed between yourself and your counsellor.
- Counsellors commit to keeping counselling records confidential. Our counsellors regularly undergo supervision, which includes case review, which is a legal requirement for counsellors. No identifying details are disclosed.
- Reporting to funders is required under the terms of the funding provided. No identifying details are disclosed.
- Mandatory reporting of issues related to the care and protection of children applies to all counsellors.
- A commitment to attend regular sessions.
- 24 hours’ notice of change or cancellation of a session is required.
- Advise your counsellor in advance if you are planning to take a break from counselling.
- Complete and return an evaluation form at the end of the counselling (a stamped/addressed envelope is provided).
- Notify your counsellor if you decide to discontinue counselling. An evaluation form must be completed and returned within 7 days.
Please note: We will be unable to continue providing funded counselling sessions if you fail to attend two sessions in a row without notice.
If you are unhappy with the service that you have received from your counsellor, or feel that your counsellor has acted unethically, then you have a right to make a formal complaint. Click here for a copy of our Complaints Procedure.